Quadricornis Gracilior

Chuck G

Avid Member
This is one that I am trying to breed now.

Attachments

• BREEDING TIME 003.jpg
    BREEDING TIME 003.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 227
well I'm a big fan of the four horned beasties and think he is fantastic Chuck.

btw, I got an extra female that he might wana get close to if you would like. ;)

Harry

He's stunning. I think I am starting to like my quads more than my lats or cristatus. There is just something about them. The orange head is amazing.
Kevin

Kevin I knew we had you as soon as I put your first quad in the box to you!! Someone who understands my quad love - perfect!!

He's stunning. I think I am starting to like my quads more than my lats or cristatus. There is just something about them. The orange head is amazing.
Kevin

Kevin I knew we had you as soon as I put your first quad in the box to you!! Someone who understands my quad love - perfect!!

What about me? I understand Laurie, no one likes me here :( (Just messing with you).

LPR08

Really nice Gracilio! it's always a pleasure to see pics of him.. I hope he will get interested in the female very soon ;)

Chuck has your male had much time outside in the sun? I was having real problems with a male K. Matschiei until I gave him about 2 days with 8+ hours of sun. After those two days I introduced a female and he got down to business right away.

Back
Top Bottom