Quadricornis Gracilior + Full Setup! Ft Myers,FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel266jz

Avid Member
Hello all, unfortunately my wife/my funds have taken another nosedive and I can no longer keep my prized gracilior. I have already sold my other two chams and hope to one day own some again. This is my last cham to sell and i have tried to keep him as long as I can. For local pickup with full setup including MistKing double nozzle starter kit. I have extra tubing and replacement nozzles along with Minutes Timer. You can have his current cage which is in fair condition along with his dragonstrand catch tray. Also, you can have the already set up home depot bucket reservoir so you do not have to go through the trouble of making one. He also comes with all plants in his cage and lighting. Feel free to PM or text me (407)773-3122. Thank you! I got him form the one and only Janet Jean Pierre. He is son of Amelia who if i remember is sister to Goldilocks. What I am asking for all is 400$, everything is worth much more but i thought this was a fair price. I am located in Fort Myers, Florida

Attachments

• G3.jpg
    G3.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 372
  • G4.jpg
    G4.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 372
  • G5.jpg
    G5.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 353
  • G6.jpg
    G6.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 354
  • G7.jpg
    G7.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 358
  • G8.jpg
    G8.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 342
  • G10.jpg
    G10.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 350
  • G11.jpg
    G11.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 365
  • G(.jpg
    G(.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 380
Still available! Great deal! I am willing to ship the mistking and chameleon if you are not local or do not want the cage! We can work something out! I really need the money!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom