Quad mating

Tylene even after you texting a picture to me, I forgot to come look for more pictures here. Your little ones are so sweet. Do you love them to pieces? Are the girls enjoying watching them? How long to you think all 8 will take? Mine just went a long a few at a time until the last one. #12 took 2 days after everyone else was in a cage.

More pictures as they hatch.:)

So far only the two have hatched.

Two eggs shrunk and tried to pip, but the babies never made it out. They were fully formed. Another leaked a large amount of pink/yellow yolk and that baby never made it out either. I still have two eggs left. One leaked yolk in July, so I don't know about that one. But.... I have two healthy looking mini quads:)

The second clutch of 13 look good, they are at the 2 month mark. So maybe some Christmas babies!

So far only the two have hatched.

Two eggs shrunk and tried to pip, but the babies never made it out. They were fully formed. Another leaked a large amount of pink/yellow yolk and that baby never made it out either. I still have two eggs left. One leaked yolk in July, so I don't know about that one. But.... I have two healthy looking mini quads:)

The second clutch of 13 look good, they are at the 2 month mark. So maybe some Christmas babies!

You can't go wrong with 2 quad babies. Even two are a wonder to watch. I just love them to bits.

Baby pictures!!!

Little overdue. Think I have 2 boys.

Attachments

• DSCN2370.jpg
    DSCN2370.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 150
  • DSCN2364.jpg
    DSCN2364.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 168
  • DSCN2373.jpg
    DSCN2373.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 192
You have little angels no matter what sex. Do yours still look as tiny as the day they hatched? Mine do, but I am almost sure they are growing. I might know if I didn't see them so much.

My Annie is still looking like the Good Year blimp. Hopefully she will lay soon. How is your girl coming along?

Tylene, thanks for starting and continuing with this thread. It was awesome to be able to read everything that happened with the quads up to this point. I was expecting the posts to stop after the matting but look at those cute little guys!

The best of luck with these little guys and your second clutch, hope all continues to go well!

Tylene, thanks for starting and continuing with this thread. It was awesome to be able to read everything that happened with the quads up to this point. I was expecting the posts to stop after the matting but look at those cute little guys!

The best of luck with these little guys and your second clutch, hope all continues to go well!

Your welcome. I like the whole story in one place instead of searching for different threads.

You have little angels no matter what sex. Do yours still look as tiny as the day they hatched? Mine do, but I am almost sure they are growing. I might know if I didn't see them so much.

My Annie is still looking like the Good Year blimp. Hopefully she will lay soon. How is your girl coming along?

They are getting bigger, last time I weighed them they had gained 50%.

Their mom is still enormous. I brought her inside the other day, since it's cooling down, but no interest in laying bin, yet! And still eating selectively.(No dubias, please) I put her in a mantid cage and she's been enjoying that!

Your welcome. I like the whole story in one place instead of searching for different threads.

They are getting bigger, last time I weighed them they had gained 50%.

Their mom is still enormous. I brought her inside the other day, since it's cooling down, but no interest in laying bin, yet! And still eating selectively.(No dubias, please) I put her in a mantid cage and she's been enjoying that!

Even with the scale that weights in 1/10 grams I could not get one on there long enough to weight!

I have a laying bin in Annie's cage, but like your girl (no name??) she just doesn't care.

Even with the scale that weights in 1/10 grams I could not get one on there long enough to weight!

I have a laying bin in Annie's cage, but like your girl (no name??) she just doesn't care.

Her name is Fynn:) I put a cup on the scale and have them walk around the rim to get a weight.
Did you see my chameleon ornament I got from Steve yesterday?

Well, it's taken forever, but Fynn laid her third retained clutch finally. Yeah!

18 eggs later and down 28g. Just for fun, I weighed an average egg and it was 1.2g. The four month old eggs weigh 3.4g each.

Her name is Fynn:) I put a cup on the scale and have them walk around the rim to get a weight.
Did you see my chameleon ornament I got from Steve yesterday?

What ornament???? I did not see it.:(

Well, it's taken forever, but Fynn laid her third retained clutch finally. Yeah!

18 eggs later and down 28g. Just for fun, I weighed an average egg and it was 1.2g. The four month old eggs weigh 3.4g each.

Yeah, now we wait on our babies together as usual.:D Hey she could have laid them outside here today. It is a balmy 3 degrees outside.

What ornament???? I did not see it.:(

https://www.chameleonforums.com/chameleon-christmas-ornament-120336/

She looks great this morning! Very skinny though. Ate and drank like a champ. The eggs look so tiny, couldn't believe how many there were. She was fussy this time, didn't like the laying bin with sandy soil, so I put a pot of potting soil in before I went to work and when I got home, she was digging to China. :DShe finished after dark.

BTW it's rainy and 55 degrees today:eek:

https://www.chameleonforums.com/chameleon-christmas-ornament-120336/

She looks great this morning! Very skinny though. Ate and drank like a champ. The eggs look so tiny, couldn't believe how many there were. She was fussy this time, didn't like the laying bin with sandy soil, so I put a pot of potting soil in before I went to work and when I got home, she was digging to China. :DShe finished after dark.

BTW it's rainy and 55 degrees today:eek:

How much are the cham ornaments? Do you know if he has any left? I would like one of those, but I know how busy Steve is at this time of year.

BTW it is up to 10 here today.

How much are the cham ornaments? Do you know if he has any left? I would like one of those, but I know how busy Steve is at this time of year.

IDK how much, I bought mine with a bunch of crickets and I forget. He had a big box full when I got mine. Text him, I'm pretty sure he'll answer;)

Back
Top Bottom