Quad babies.

Life just isn't fair, you have all of those sweetie little babies, they don't care how many pictures you take. My new pair of quads are so shy I have to really work to see them at all, and pictures? That is just a dream for a while.:(

They are awsome hoj I love quads! Have seen them on my list twice and I have to keep holding myself back! Lol I. Want cb young if at all possible!! :)

A few more shots. We have started to devour the pinheads

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374187138.765328.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374187168.182395.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374187215.503598.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374187238.800587.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374187258.010583.jpg

So 1 more out of the egg. Looks like thr othes couldn't get out of the eggs. I
Cut some open and still lil babies in there. Poor guys

Congrats again Hoj! It's sad to hear about the ones that didn't make it. So, you had 16 eggs total that were hatching (9 in one clutch and 7 in the other) and 8 made it while 8 died? How many from each clutch made it out? I'm curious how you were providing preformed A to the mothers (commercial gutload, powdered supplement, or drop of liquid vitamin A) and at what frequency (once a month, twice a month). Were both females treated identically?

Perry

That is great that you have eight tiny treasures running around. Now we need pictures of each of the eight. Then I can pick out the um um 8 that I want;)

Thx guys.
Perry I did provide a single drop of preformed vitA to each female once a month.
From one clutch 7 made it out but one passed within hours, out of the other clutch only 2 made it out of the egg and are still doing well.
I kept both females the exact same and suppelemented and fed them identically.
Changing food item daily between, crickets, dubia, supers, horns, silks, phenoix, and wax worms. Using mineral outdoor 3-4 times a week and mineral indoor once every two weeks.
Laurie I will definalty get some more pics up asap, and u know you get first pick

Back
Top Bottom