pygmys from pamona show

fbiband

I was very pleased with all the chameleons i saw at the pamona show. Every table there was amazing. I finally got what i was looking for though at no other then the FL chams both. 2 pygmy chameleons sub adults :) i will post pictures in this thread. If you were at the show please comment and tell me what you thought. Any name suggestions would also be well appreciated

What gender and what species? Any features that make them stand out :) I like the name olive for the green ones and viridian for the bright green ones. :) I named my big male pygmy, Big Yellow Male because I'm not vreative enough... :) Hopefully you are!

cool! congrats on the pygmys. I saw those at the show and wanted to get some but didn't feel ready to bring home more right now - got tons of feeder bugs instead!

Had a great time at the show! Everyone is super nice and their were some gorgeous chams!!

i got one too!!!

Tiki TIki had some amazing pigmys and my nephew wanted one so we added another one to the collection. Pygmys are awesome. Congrats

ya there a really neat species thanks. I didn't know tiki had them, but they did have some great panthers. I really wanted one of there nosy bees but i didn't have enough money. My camera is charging i will post the pictures soon

Back
Top Bottom