pygmy leaf cham

poison

Avid Member
hey guys i was looking into getting some pygmy leaf chameleons but i dont know that much about them (which is where you guys come in :)) so any info would help.

and also if you direct me to a care sheet please be sure that it is 100% up to date and has good info thanks :)

hey guys i was looking into getting some pygmy leaf chameleons but i dont know that much about them (which is where you guys come in :)) so any info would help.
We can offer you care info but there are no pygmy's on the market right now

and also if you direct me to a care sheet please be sure that it is 100% up to date and has good info thanks :)

ferrit will probly give you some great tips he's a pygmy person
Pardon me but Ferret is a female and a very lovely one, and that is in addition to being a moderator and a vet

ok thanks. and whats a pygmy person is that a new species? :p
A pygmy person on this forum is a person who keeps or knows lots about that cham, I for example am a quad person.:)

Pardon me but Ferret is a female and a very lovely one, and that is in addition to being a moderator and a vet

A pygmy person on this forum is a person who keeps or knows lots about that cham, I for example am a quad person.:)

what do you mean there are no pygmy's on the market? they have them every now and then at a local pet sore.

and i know shes not really a pygmy person it was a joke

what do you mean there are no pygmy's on the market? they have them every now and then at a local pet sore.

and i know shes not really a pygmy person it was a joke

Wait where do you live? I assumed you were in the US. I know better that to assume. Sorry

I knew that was a joke, but I got to classify myself as a "quad Person" pretty cool.:)

Wait where do you live? I assumed you were in the US. I know better that to assume. Sorry

I knew that was a joke, but I got to classify myself as a "quad Person" pretty cool.:)

yeah i do live in the u.s san diego, California

and whats a quad person another species of people?

One of the site sponsors FLchams has a great care sheet on their web site that is fairly comprehensive.

There are some spectral Pygmies available right now from an importer who isn't a sponsor so I won't name him and i could have swore i saw some elsewhere. i'm looking for something else at the moment so I didn't send an inquiry or look into too many details on the others.

Good luck!

One of the site sponsors FLchams has a great care sheet on their web site that is fairly comprehensive.

There are some spectral Pygmies available right now from an importer who isn't a sponsor so I won't name him and i could have swore i saw some elsewhere. i'm looking for something else at the moment so I didn't send an inquiry or look into too many details on the others.

Good luck!

can you give e the link? :)

The FLChams care sheet is here:
http://www.flchams.com/pygmy-chameleon-care-sheet.asp

Best one I've seen so far.

I have an enclosure I am debating on Dart Frogs or Pygs to fill it so I have done quite a bit of research on them and everything seems to agree with that care sheet.

ok thanks ill get to reading right now.

and dart frogs a so cool i have a couple and i like the way they come out as soon as i throw there flies in and i tell my family that there poisonous lol

Lol, just found this. I am indeed a she. ;) Thanks all for the compliments. :D

This is definitely the best caresheet on Pygmy chameleons: http://www.chameleonnews.com/05DecRouthouska.html

Right now pygmies are very difficult to find because they are not bred in captivity in any quantity so all the pygmies are wild caught from their native range in Tanzania. Well exportation of animals from Tanzania has been closed and banned for some times now and we're not sure when or if it will open again. If you can find them then great! But they're scarce right now. I have 5 adults hoping to get some babies, but the chemistry doesn't seem to be right in my group so far...

Back
Top Bottom