pyg update

robmd1

Avid Member
hi had 4 lil pygs hatch out the other day they all seem to be doin good hard to really watch them to good cause there so small, i know few people are waitin on theres to hatch heres a few pics whats comin, one of each lil one....
IMG_1980.jpg

IMG_1989.jpg

IMG_1991.jpg

IMG_1983.jpg

cute arnt they.....

I have no idea how you were able to get those shots but they are excellent. So tiny and such detail, great job & super cute babies.

tks laurie, i can actually see them better thru the pics then i can with my own eyes it takes alil bit to find all four when checkin on them to make sure there ok..tiny lil ones...

Amazing photo's!! They really are tiny, the look all head. hehe

I'm getting all jittery waiting for mine to hatch :D

Good luck with your little ones, i hope they keep getting stronger

They look great! Glad they are still going strong for you.

I woke up today and found 2 eggs on top of the soil in the pygmies cage and got confused but im incubating them just in case.

Congrats on the new little hatchlings! I have my first 2, which just hatched on Tuesday. Oh my, so tiny & cute! :)

what are you feedin em? ive given them both the little fruit flys and pinheads they seem to like the pinheads better...

also what are they male or female?

i figured id take a couple pics of the mom an dad lol.. he thinks hes quite the stud i need another female for him soon.. but heres the happy couple.
IMG_2028.jpg

IMG_2029.jpg

and heres papa..
IMG_2035.jpg

IMG_2037.jpg

also pyg people from the pics of the babies whats ur guess on male female, I think 2.2? but not positive.. tks

Hey Momma looks just a bit grumpy, daddy looks happy though. I agree that you have 2 & 2. #1 male, #2 female, #3 female & #4 male. Is that what you thought?

yeah that exactly what i thought tks, cant wait till other people have some hatch out so we can trade some lil ones..
opps
actually i was thinkin #1an2 male 3an4 female?
but then again with my bad eyes who knows

oh my. they are so cute.
I'm really excited with my spectral pygmy eggs. they are now about two weeks since I found them. long way to go. :)

I haven't found and pyg eggs yet, but then I haven't looked. If I ever hatch any out, yeah, I would be into swapping for heathly bloodlines.

Just how small are the neonates -- so I can be better prepared for tiny surprises. :D

....and congrats on the babies.:):):)

I haven't found and pyg eggs yet, but then I haven't looked. If I ever hatch any out, yeah, I would be into swapping for heathly bloodlines.

Just how small are the neonates -- so I can be better prepared for tiny surprises. :D

....and congrats on the babies.:):):)

they are tiny ill post some pics here.

IMG_1802.jpg

IMG_1800.jpg

IMG_1893.jpg

Oh my H3LL!:eek: They are tiny! And I thought the parents were cute adnaseum. And by the way, I seriously had to get out a dime for the reality of how tiny they really are.

Man, gotta love it -- super congrats.:):):)

Are they in with mom and dad or do they have a nursery?

tks

Rite now i have them in a cricketkeeper cause i wanted to beable to make sure they were eating and drinking
that heidi fruitfly i put in just to show how small they are as there to big a feeder for them ya need the smaller fruitflys and i got pinheads an they seem to like those better i have a little viv already been set up had a frog in it im goin to move them into that after they start eating bigger crickets,in the cricket keeper its easier to keep an eye on em with a magnifing glass i builts a jungle gym outta wood skewers thats the pics at the begining of the thread...
Seems a few people have pygs cant wait to till others have some hatching..

So how are you keeping the FF's in? Did you rig up some screening so they don't come thru the grates? Would love to see nursery set ups. I have two tens and a twenty that I will probably end up using.

Back
Top Bottom