Put her back in the cage after her eye drops and she decided to hang out like this for a minute

Tail strong

Attachments

• 20211104_140857.jpg
    20211104_140857.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 56
When she's really calm she will go light, usually she will turn almost white or very light pink. But those are her typical "I'm now back in my cage" colors.

Yeah those are her calm colors overall, if she's stressed she'll go maroon and the patterns become more pronounced
When she's really calm she will go light, usually she will turn almost white or very light pink. But those are her typical "I'm now back in my cage" colors.
Yeah those are her calm colors overall, if she's stressed she'll go maroon and the patterns become more pronounced
I was checking since I'm used to my chameleon being really bright colored when happy.

I was checking since I'm used to my chameleon being really bright colored when happy.
She's chill, as in she tolerates when I hold her. Sometimes she will go super light on me, this generally speaking is the color she prefers. I'm pretty white so she will go really light when she is on me and then I put her back and she'll go semi dark. I've only seen maroon when I've brought her out on a semi-cold but sunny day. I brought her back in because she definitely seemed too cold, I thought she'd like the sun and it'd warm her up, but it was just a little too cold that day. Otherwise she never really gets dark or stressed on me. These are just her normal "im in my cage" colors.

I have to handle daily to help with eye drops, so she doesn't spend much time out of her cage, I just snapped this real quick after setting her back in.

She's chill, as in she tolerates when I hold her. Sometimes she will go super light on me, this generally speaking is the color she prefers. I'm pretty white so she will go really light when she is on me and then I put her back and she'll go semi dark. I've only seen maroon when I've brought her out on a semi-cold but sunny day. I brought her back in because she definitely seemed too cold, I thought she'd like the sun and it'd warm her up, but it was just a little too cold that day. Otherwise she never really gets dark or stressed on me. These are just her normal "im in my cage" colors.
My Jackson is VERY shy, he leans away when anyone even me tres to touch him.

My Jackson is VERY shy, he leans away when anyone even me tres to touch him.
My jackson and veiled tend to be this way. My jacksons is relatively mild mannered but she does poof up. Also if I stand with her outside on my finger and a car drives by, she tends to try and hide from them, she does not hide this way from me. From experience all of my female chams are really mild mannered even my veiled by comparison, the males tend to be pretty fiery.

My jackson and veiled tend to be this way. My jacksons is relatively mild mannered but she does poof up. Also if I stand with her outside on my finger and a car drives by, she tends to try and hide from them, she does not hide this way from me. From experience all of my female chams are really mild mannered even my veiled by comparison, the males tend to be pretty fiery.
I just gently pet my Jackson every day to get him used to me.

Back
Top Bottom