Pushed out eyes while sleeping?

Chamlo

I like to look at my cham while he sleeps sometimes and over about 2 or more weeks I've noticed his eyes are pushed out really far. He has also been getting ready to shed over this time frame (I had notice white patches of skin on his crest with new scales under it) and he started today. He started with his crest and eyes (which were itchy all day) and his eyes are clear of shed now. During the day his eyes are normal, healthy, and alert. Even at night the eyes have no bad signs (fluid pockets, ect.) but they are just out very far. I just grabbed my flashlight and took some pictures of him. Sorry the quality isn't that great, the fastest way to get this up is through my iPod touch, which doesn't have a great camera. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363580401.612033.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363580418.411556.jpg

My female Veiled did this for two nights for no apparent reason too. It is quite scary to see, but like your boy, they were normal the next day. I never found out why or how they did that but they only did it the once in the 3 years I had her. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom