Purchasing a thermo Gun which one ?

Living in south Florida I am going to up against some pretty hot and humid days . I been monitoring for over a month and this particular summer I would be ok if there were an occupant in my habitats . I don't trust those under $10 bucks digitals
I want to purchase a thermo gun. Amazon has several. There is a wide variety ranging from $20 to $300 I was wondering if some of the members that use a infra thermal gun (not think its a good idea I already know that ) can suggest which one they have ? or which ones to avoid because they have had issues with it . Thank You

If you have a Harbor Freight Tools local to you, you can pick up a nice one there for around $35. Also check sears as Craftsman makes one as well in the same price range.

thank you

We have both stores here Am i looking for a infra red device

HDE® Temperature Gun Infrared Thermometer w/ Laser Sight
by HDE
3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (575 customer reviews) | 5 answered questions
List Price: $71.99
Price: $22.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
You Save: $49.04 (68%)
]I just fond this one 22 bucks from 71

Hi,
Check out auto parts stores in your area. I looked at several and they all had different brands for around 30 bucks. This is the one I hose and have been real happy with it. The best thing about buying local is if you get it and are not happy with it you can return it without shipping it anywhere ;-)

TempGun by NorCalCham, on Flickr

Tempgun.com, I was turned onto that site from a fellow forum member. I belive I got the pe2 and im very pleased with it.

Thanks everybody

Thanks everybody I will have one by saturday.As far as hydrometers I rout a combo digital thermometer and hydrometer which is dead center I the sensor got wet now it only reads 10% them side is ok I am going to reptile show tomorrow WPB Ill pick something up

Back
Top Bottom