Puff Adder and Rattler

jdog1027

Established Member
Here is my old beast that would have landed me in either jail or a tomb, yes, that's my hand behind him as I tempt DEATH!
PuffAdder1.jpg

PuffAdder2.jpg

Me playing with a Timber Rattlesnake I caught on a drunken night at the local snake hunting spot
TimberRattlesnake1.jpg

All the liquid courage in the world wouldnt persuade me to pick up one of those guys!! I do like to look at them though;) Beautiful snakes!

Who says I wanted to trip? Hahaha unless you mean tripping OVER it, then well, I'd be more likely to do that, yeah.

Sorry, I have to do it........"You know you're a redneck when...." J/K jdog! Those are amazing looking snakes, however, I wouldn't get anywhere near one of those things. You obviously have experience handling them (at least I hope you do!)

Actually, you don't fetch puffys over here too often legally. It is illegal to own venomous reptiles in the state of Alabama as of Sept. 2000. At the time, it was legal in Georgia (haven't checked to see if it still is). I knew someone who was offering it free to a good home because his wife was expecting. Even though it was illegal, I jumped at the offer, being the adrenalin junkie that I am. I met a guy at Dixie reptile show who was from South Carolina and he said he bred them and asked $80 for juvies. He was a 'handful' to say the least, and was quite a thrilling experience. A power outtage in my reptile room in the winter of 2006-2007 killed him. I wept::(

Actually, you don't fetch puffys over here too often legally. It is illegal to own venomous reptiles in the state of Alabama as of Sept. 2000. At the time, it was legal in Georgia (haven't checked to see if it still is). I knew someone who was offering it free to a good home because his wife was expecting. Even though it was illegal, I jumped at the offer, being the adrenalin junkie that I am. I met a guy at Dixie reptile show who was from South Carolina and he said he bred them and asked $80 for juvies. He was a 'handful' to say the least, and was quite a thrilling experience. A power outtage in my reptile room in the winter of 2006-2007 killed him. I wept::(

ahhh man! ;( sorry to hear it.

Back
Top Bottom