Proud Papa Kitty

Brad Ramsey

Retired Moderator
Here is a picture of Kitty I took today.
The eggs that he sired were 2 months in incubation as of the 4th.
All 35 are fat and pink. A huge difference from the non-fertile clutch Agnes laid in February.
If all goes well there will be "Kittens" in the spring! ;)

-Brad

Last edited:
Congrats!!!! Kitty is an awesome veiled! Wait until you have 60 little green machines running around. You will wish Kitty wasnt such a lazy dad and help around the house a bit:eek: Good luck.

60????

35 will be plenty thank you.
I have no desire to become a breeder of chameleons.
This little project is for experience and education and hopefully I will be successful and learn a few things.
Kitty was 5 weeks old when he came to live here.
That is the youngest chameleon I have cared for so far.

Kitty thanks you all for the compliments ... he is a pretty impressive guy.
He will be two years old on October 6th.

-Brad

Last edited:
Yeah 35 sounds better hahaha. Has there been any retained clutches or signs of one? Im sure you will do fine Brad!

Yeah 35 sounds better hahaha. Has there been any retained clutches or signs of one? Im sure you will do fine Brad!

Agnes is not showing any signs of cycling another clutch at this point.
I am maintaining her per Lynda Horgan's method* and she is doing great!

*see article on the raising Kitty site.

-Brad

WOW! What a great looking male veiled. My guy Arnie had blue in him but not the yellow like yours. My eggs are still in the mother's belly. Hopefully I will be able to tell when they are ready to be laid. Mommy #1 will be 4 weeks on saturday and is starting to cut back on her eating. I followed the "method" also by keeping temps cooler and not over feeding. Good luck on your babies.

Agnes is not showing any signs of cycling another clutch at this point.
I am maintaining her per Lynda Horgan's method* and she is doing great!

*see article on the raising Kitty site.

-Brad

Thats why I was asking. Glad to hear she is doing great. I have read your site multiple times even though I dont even own a veiled. Very well done.

A picture of Agnes needs to be included here.
She did all the work!;)
I just took this ... so she is asleep.

-Brad

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom