proud man

babyjoe

hey all just wanted to let you all know that if your thinking about going off the rails i have a fully qaulified psych nurse here to sort you out

congratulations to my girlfriend aideen who graduated with an honours degree in psychiatric nursing

Attachments

• l 190.jpg
    l 190.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 134
Congrats to your girlfriend, that is a lot of time and devotion. I am also happy you now have someone to help you.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well......lucky you....:) and congrats Aideen......I'm pretty sure that if I go off the rails (again) it'll take more than that to stop me though:D........

. I am also happy you now have someone to help you.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think that's why she went for me Laurie from working with headcases so much she thought shed bring one home.

and thanks everyone else for the kind words shed delighted

Well......lucky you....:) and congrats Aideen......I'm pretty sure that if I go off the rails (again) it'll take more than that to stop me though:D........

Lucky until you live with her David.ah no she puts up with me so she has the patience of a saint.she's also the reason I have a cham so she's not all bad

I think when people like you go off the rails its what they call a train wreck :)

Back
Top Bottom