Prototype Eclosure Completed

Love the setup mate, always a big fan of the d.i.y approach (can't wait to finally start mine this summer) :)

I know this is way to long ago and I'm sure you've already found some metal but just a little knowledge for future builds German reflexive metal is the absolute best. It has a 95% reflective surface. Plus if you get the dimpled kind it spreads more evenly instead of hot spots. I may not know a hole lot about wood but I know light fixtures. Beautiful cage by the way I really dig the dark wood and clean white look bravo sir.

I just gave hubby his summer project. Fan-darn-tastic job!! And I really like the flower planter idea. It's brillant!

Beautiful

Hi everyone. I finally completed my new chameleon enclosure. Additional pics can be seen at http://dragonbreeders.com/parsonii/enclosure/

Thanks for looking.

AA-2-parsonii-cage-finished-plants3-05-31-2007_jpg.jpg

This is a beautiful enclosure. Hope you don't mind but I may steal some ideas for the enclosure I will be building this summer. (along with help from my brother...lol) Mine will be much smaller because it is for a veiled cham. Did you get most of the supplies somewhere like lowes or home depot?

Thanks for sharing..:D

Back
Top Bottom