Prolapse

Ares05

Chameleon Enthusiast
Holy crap I need help. I don't know what to do, amaro has both his hemipenes out. Should I push them back in? Im kind of freaking out.

Hes around 4 months

Im sorry I shouldn't have freaked out so soon, lol.

I was worried because they were far out, like, 3/4 inch, and it was both.

I need to stop posting threads the minutes something happens lol

Hes around 4 months

Well, were you all dressed up, perhaps with a bottle of wine in hand and a little Kenny g playing in the background? Maybe he just got his hopes up b

Hes around 4 months

I need to stop posting threads the minutes something happens lol
The first year I stressed everything.... The more you learn the more you will be prepared when he does something new. I think most of us stressed quite a bit in the beginning.

Well he seems stressed out but okay, as I invaded his space by moving the plant branches out of the way and moving his tail to look at him.

Becca you know better than anyone that I asked a billion questions, we've got 15 pages of PM's of me asking about everything lol.

@The Wild One problem is fixed ( I think) lol. Ill watch him for the rest of the day and if he does it again then ill tell ya.

Well he seems stressed out but okay, as I invaded his space by moving the plant branches out of the way and moving his tail to look at him.

Becca you know better than anyone that I asked a billion questions, we've got 15 pages of PM's of me asking about everything lol.

@The Wild One problem is fixed ( I think) lol. Ill watch him for the rest of the day and if he does it again then ill tell ya.
Nothing wrong with asking questions. Go through the episodes of the podcast. Honestly it is one of the best ways I found to learn. And there is nothing wrong with being on top of everything and posting a thread if your worried. It means you care and want the best for him. :) The hemipenes can come out... I saw a video in a facebook group of them coming out and the chameleon flexing them then pulling them back in. The issue is when they do not go back in.

Back
Top Bottom