Project Royal Penthouse Suite Ranjo

That is one of the best cages I’ve ever seen! Where did you get those sticks there so curly and look like drift wood?! I can’t wait to build my cage I will definitely come here for some inspiration it’s going to be 4ft tall 6ft wide 2ft deep

That is one of the best cages I’ve ever seen! Where did you get those sticks there so curly and look like drift wood?! I can’t wait to build my cage I will definitely come here for some inspiration it’s going to be 4ft tall 6ft wide 2ft deep
I buy them at a local florist and are just decoration branches for a few bucks. It’s called twisted hazel, I believe. They are perfect for filling-up the enclosure. Great size, can’t wait to see and follow your project 👌🏻

Chameleons are just a small part of history that bring us together.. Great Job!
I tried looking up the big book on the top shelf, but my quick search only came up with words in a different language.
Sometimes we forget where others come from.. Thanks for the tour.. :)
Side note- Wife teaches second language learners here and some schools have 6 different languages.. So I am fascinated with all the children learning.. Me -dumb, only know one.
Thanks again!

I tried looking up the big book on the top shelf, but my quick search only came up with words in a different language.
Side note- Wife teaches second language learners here and some schools have 6 different languages.. So I am fascinated with all the children learning.. Me -dumb, only know one.
Thanks again!
Wow 6 languages, I only do 3,5!
A bit of English and German
Dutch
And a Dutch dialect (which is almost a language on its own 😅😅)
Yeah we got some things in common 😉😃

Definitely!
@Klyde O'Scope i will be looking to you to look at flaws in my building 😂
And @Sonny13 I’ll be looking to u for tips 😂
Thank guys. I prefer looking for ways to improve to looking for flaws.

Personally, I'm beginning to rethink filling an enclosure with branches. Having had to do some "rearranging" a few times (and not refilling all the branches) I've had opportunity to watch (study) the effect on Mr. Grumpypants. With fewer branches, I watch him look around and figure out how to get from where he is to where he wants to go, and I think it stimulates him to figure out these little problems and solve them. Enrichment.

Thanks again!
😂 it’s really fun to learn a new language I know Latin and English only tho

Instead of building and then looking for flaws, why not discuss your ideas/designs ahead of time to avoid any problems? :)
I meant like when I start the build thread and share my ideas kinda like I aready have I’ll ask u for ur opinions bc u can think outside the box like u aready have on my “build” threads that would suck to build it then look for flaws 😂

Thank guys. I prefer looking for ways to improve to looking for flaws.

Personally, I'm beginning to rethink filling an enclosure with branches. Having had to do some "rearranging" a few times (and not refilling all the branches) I've had opportunity to watch (study) the effect on Mr. Grumpypants. With fewer branches, I watch him look around and figure out how to get from where he is to where he wants to go, and I think it stimulates him to figure out these little problems and solve them. Enrichment.
Yea I love how you think outside the box and for the second paragraph I like to do the same with Yoshi

That’s awesome I love the shape of them!
I buy them at a local florist and are just decoration branches for a few bucks. It’s called twisted hazel, I believe. They are perfect for filling-up the enclosure. Great size, can’t wait to see and follow your project 👌🏻

Sorry my friend, just noticed I didn´t respond to this one. It´s no actual book and is something really cool, this ´book´ is completely filled with old authentic newspapers from the second world war. These newspapers are more then 75 years old.

If you could such tree, then it’s 🏆
In general they’re almost at every florist available, sadly only here 😒
Typo - If you could find such tree of course

This is the actual one - Twisted Hazel

0009687.jpg

Back
Top Bottom