Project Royal Penthouse Suite Ranjo

This little dude hit the jackpot when you walked into that store!!

1627073619516.png

Never looked at them before, been a few times to the Caribbean🙈. Absolutely love those trees😍

🤣🤣 they deserve the best. I know your boy has had the same luck 😉😇
Always lived that way with all my animals……..they can’t help it to be caged and I hate to be caged or controlled.
Well all I could think of was some kid with a total budget of $150 walking in and buying him, and how much time he would have and what degree of suffering.

And if you commit to take them you need to be ready to make their life glorious! It is so gratifying to see an animal thriving, active, doing natural behaviors-without the fear of predation, parasites, starvation or untreated illness. The trust they confer to us during this process I think is truly a miracle 💚

... and an active imagination!

I have a friend a few years older than me who was there. He still carries his ticket around in his wallet.
(Yeah, most got in free after the fences went down. He was one of the few who bought his ticket ahead of time.)
Really jealous at your friend! If there was one thing in life what I would have wanted to see, then it was Woodstock.
Best festival / concert / music / experience ever!

Well all I could think of was some kid with a total budget of $150 walking in and buying him, and how much time he would have and what degree of suffering.
For 90% the true story for chameleons (and other pets). Only the few are dedicated to give then the best life at any cost.

And if you commit to take them you need to be ready to make their life glorious! It is so gratifying to see an animal thriving, active, doing natural behaviors-without the fear of predation, parasites, starvation or untreated illness. The trust they confer to us during this process I think is truly a miracle 💚
Absolutely, it brings so much joy and peace of mind. I can watch them all day long, already thinking about selling my tv 😏. How I always loved the bigger animals / reptiles, I’m just amazed what these little fellas bring to life. Even my wife is fully in love with Ranjo, not that she isn’t with Bella, still it’s different. Veileds keep you at the distance and the Boehmei comes towards you. Just lovely creatures 🥰

Last edited:
Really jealous at your friend! If there was one thing in life what I would have wanted to see, then it was Woodstock.
Best festival / concert / music / experience ever!
Of course there's the well-known documentary, Woodstock (1970, 1994) which I'm sure you've seen, and a ton of other media.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodstock#In_popular_culture
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodstock_(disambiguation) (scroll down)

If you can find it, an entertaining semi-true/semi-fictional account is portrayed in the movie, Taking Woodstock (2009). It shows up on cable quite often. It's showing on Peacock right now, or it can be rented for about $4. Liev Schreiber steals the show as transvestite hired security, Betty von Vilma.

Of course there's the well-known documentary, Woodstock (1970, 1994) which I'm sure you've seen, and a ton of other media.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodstock#In_popular_culture
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodstock_(disambiguation) (scroll down)

If you can find it, an entertaining semi-true/semi-fictional account is portrayed in the movie, Taking Woodstock (2009). It shows up on cable quite often. It's showing on Peacock right now, or it can be rented for about $4. Liev Schreiber steals the show as transvestite hired security, Betty von Vilma.
Even had the vinyl collection Woodstock 1 & 2, in total 5 records. And then not to mention all the bands individually, I think I had almost 150 records involved with Woodstock 😇

That movie is 👌🏻👌🏻

Well made some real progress today, tomorrow I’ll finish it completely, for now I can only say....

The A Team 80S GIF

First the mounting and drilling holes to the baseplate of Exo Terra to the glass enclosure......almost made for each other

9B8E4614-8638-498E-AF48-237EB48959ED.jpeg

79210A50-99D7-4149-B1CB-F7B171DC7E78.jpeg

Next fixating both, together with some details.....filling up the space with wood

06568642-C65F-4BF0-83FA-FB4C0F61804F.jpeg

Then some plants and organizing them, so the sidewalls will be filled with vegetation over time

F91306F8-50BC-496C-AD7F-96D445EBC7BF.jpeg
2BEA5C62-28FF-4DCD-8C7F-28625C6D6D7A.jpeg

Next the pc fans for extra ventilation

7E3B4EF2-9483-43B1-97DA-D10819D12B18.jpeg

Then placed the side screens with the printed background and already checking the fit with the Schefflera.

B8FED061-ECBB-4588-BB9F-5CEA5F98D8C1.jpeg
76E5CCF0-2637-4236-A198-ED15A37775DE.jpeg

Stay tuned for the finishing tomorrow, then drainage (layer) will be placed together with the soil, plants and the Schefflera. Plus the complete branch highway 😎

Last edited:
This is super exciting, and it looks amazing so far (and will definitely turn out even more amazing knowing you)!

Back
Top Bottom