Progress!!!!

Zilla23

Established Member
managed to get little Ripley on my fingers today!!! not sure he was super happy about it but I rewarded him with three crickets after he was back in his cage (he wouldn't even look at them when he was on my fingers) so maybe he figured it wasn't so bad!! Starting to show some colors!!! So excited!
IMG_0121.jpg

mines about the same age. my guy is not keen on being handles. still working on that. what type of panther is he?

Awww Ripley is beautiful! I love watching everyone's panthers mature and start showing their colors. It is really amazing how they change.

managed to get little Ripley on my fingers today!!! not sure he was super happy about it but I rewarded him with three crickets after he was back in his cage (he wouldn't even look at them when he was on my fingers) so maybe he figured it wasn't so bad!! Starting to show some colors!!! So excited!View attachment 224415
Wow - his colors are gorgeous

I think they start to get better being held with age. When they are small they are more fearful. Once they get older they get used to you and I believe they are not as scared. I think babies are programmed to scramble away since they have more predators then as adults. Now all chams are different and some will not want to be held no matter what age.

Back
Top Bottom