***Progress Pic***

abbymackie

1E0F026B-1957-459B-9F42-24BF9519A5CD.jpeg

Hello everybody!
So I am in the process of building and making my future chameleons home the best it can be! I will just add a list of the what all I have as of right now.
-I have an Arcadia 6% uvb light.
-2 little droppers
-a hibiscus for free range or to switch out with the majesty palm I have in currently
-a bromeliad
-a lay bin
-I have calcium without D3 and a multivitamin to use twice a month.
-my cage is a reptibreeze xl
-I have a plant life but I’m not sure what kind of fixture I need for it.
-I also have replanted the plants I bought with organic soil
-I want to add another plant to make more foliage but my hibiscus is to big. Any suggestions???
- I want to add vines but what I originally bought for it is insufficient. Any suggestions on that would be nice as well

Great job! It’s beautiful! You will need to add some branches and vines. I get mine from outside.

Why two drippers? Do you have drainage?

Will your baby go outside any? If not she will need d3 twice a month. Does your multi vitamin have d3 in it?

View attachment 269045
Hello everybody!
So I am in the process of building and making my future chameleons home the best it can be! I will just add a list of the what all I have as of right now.
-I have an Arcadia 6% uvb light.
-2 little droppers
-a hibiscus for free range or to switch out with the majesty palm I have in currently
-a bromeliad
-a lay bin
-I have calcium without D3 and a multivitamin to use twice a month.
-my cage is a reptibreeze xl
-I have a plant life but I’m not sure what kind of fixture I need for it.
-I also have replanted the plants I bought with organic soil
-I want to add another plant to make more foliage but my hibiscus is to big. Any suggestions???
- I want to add vines but what I originally bought for it is insufficient. Any suggestions on that would be nice as well
Looking great Abby ❤️.

you can use a single dome fixture with the grew bulb .

Lots of horizontal branches . You can get the Branches from out side . Drift wood works as well . Grape vine works well too .

I have two drippers because fedex person delivered the first one to the wrong address ? so I called chewy and they sent me another one. I’m not planning on using both at once. I am working on drainage. I have a grated cart on the way and a bin I am going to put under it. The multivitamin does have D3 in it but I do plan on taking her outside often. I will be on the hunt for branches outside. I saw where you have to wash them before putting them in the cage.

I have two drippers because fedex person delivered the first one to the wrong address ? so I called chewy and they sent me another one. I’m not planning on using both at once. I am working on drainage. I have a grated cart on the way and a bin I am going to put under it. The multivitamin does have D3 in it but I do plan on taking her outside often. I will be on the hunt for branches outside. I saw where you have to wash them before putting them in the cage.
If your taking baby girl out daily for an hour or more you will not need D3 .

Great job! It’s beautiful! You will need to add some branches and vines. I get mine from outside.

Why two drippers? Do you have drainage?

Will your baby go outside any? If not she will need d3 twice a month. Does your multi vitamin have d3 in it?
My cham gets a solid 6 hours outside, does that mean I have been supplementing with D3 for nothing???

Back
Top Bottom