Pro Products

Just wanted to come on here and plug a great product.

A lot of people here use the promist systems. I needed an automated system for the holidays when I'll be gone this Christmas, I've worked out the feeding for a week, misting was the only thing keeping my wife and I from leaving the house. On top of that, I'm an artist, and the regular spray bottle squeezing has really done in my drawing arm.

Yesterday, the owner and creator of pro products (missed his name somehow) talked with me over a half hour on the phone about all of the details of his systems, as well as many things he has in the works right now (the guy is an amazing engineer, and inventor of things we actually need). Anyhow, I haven't recieved the PM-60 yet, I just ordered it, but I wanted to say that the service was incredible and these products seem well worth their price if not an all together deal.

The FBI uses the pro Mist system for it's aresol attack training! Not sure if I should post that....

I have a PM 50 and love it. It may be pricey to some but worth it in my opinion. Never have to worry about misting again, other than refiling the water bucket every other day. I also added a pressure control valve to my system like Dave posted a while back and it rains more than mists at a lower pressure.

Howdy All,

Pro-Products puts together great mist products. I have his PM-70 as well as the PM-60 pump. I'm currently using the PM-60 and keep the 70 as my back-up. I recently purchased a pump from www.herpmist.com and installed it at the local reptile shop. It's the same pump as the PM-60 which is also the same pump as one of MistKing's.

I was talking with the pump manufacturer the other day and found out that the tiny 1/16" hex screw at the front of those (all three distributors I mentioned) pumps is an adjustable pressure bypass setting :D! They set it at the factory to about 115psi. The technical support guy said that it is perfectly ok to adjust the pressure to a lower setting. He said not to set it higher though. I found that I could adjust it down to 40psi by turning it out 5 times counterclockwise. My external pressure regulator can take it down lower ( I like 30psi) but 40psi works pretty darn good all by itself! The Tech guy said that it is actually less of a strain on the pump too!

Great, that would have saved me $50 hehe, oh well

Unfortunately, there isn't any competition for that niche regulator, so it's the only one on the market and it ain't cheap!

Psst, Dave, don't go spilling the beans! Don't you know that customers are supposed to believe that every misting company has its own factory producing custom pumps?

Back
Top Bottom