Price???

Not saying to buy from petco but i was their yesterday and they had a huge one for $90.I would check yours. I dont know if Canada has petco though...

There are a couple of Canadian suppliers who sponsor this board. I would suggest checking with them. In addition, maybe check the classified's here for Canadian breeders. You'll probably pay less if you buy directly from the breeder.

fl chams is quite expensive though.

doesn't mean that a veiled cannot be worth that much. That is why I gave my price range of $50-250.. it is very possible.. specially cause the op is asking for a 6 month old, not a baby.

a baby would def. be $40.. a six month old would be a lot more

6 months is too old imo... get yourself a baby its much funner.
my female veiled was around 3 months when i got her, and she BLEW UP... in size, not literally blew up that'd be wierd.

anyway i'm having an excellent time trying to distinguish her new patterns as she ages.

my 7 month old (female) has some blue on her crown and spine, yellow, and some orange (a dark orange)
shes amazing. her yellows really show when she is sleeping too.
i love her and i love her because of my experience watching her age.
please get a young one. it's much funner

she is a newton veiled chameleon, and i got her from FLCHAMS. deff reccomend that website. cheap prices and good selection of breeds. the customer support is meh. no complaints, but it feels like a home-run bussiness tbh.
i've heard kammerflage has amazing service. but they are very good breeders imo. not a single problem with my chameleon. AT ALL
she shed about a week after i got her, and hasnt stopped growing since!

Back
Top Bottom