Pretty good deal on nice electrical timers.$15 shipped 2 Timers, expires at midnight.

wilfred

WWW.WOOT.COM

Emerson Digital SmartSet Lamp Control Security Timer - 2 Pack
$9.99

+ $5 shipping

Condition:
New
Product:
2 Emerson Digital SmartSet Indoor Lamp Control Security Timer JMK2442

But its two prong :(

WWW.WOOT.COM

Emerson Digital SmartSet Lamp Control Security Timer - 2 Pack
$9.99

+ $5 shipping

Condition:
New
Product:
2 Emerson Digital SmartSet Indoor Lamp Control Security Timer JMK2442

But its two prong :(

I saw that and nearly bought them. Then I remembered all the store cred I still have at homie. That 2 prong is a bummer too. The 2-3prong adapters are like $3 at any radio shack. Not quite worth it to me but it may be for someone else. Good find!

I wish I didnt spent my money on that darn timer I got a wile ago. Well whatever you live and you learn. Next time I will be sure to search the net before I consider buying something from the store.

-Clemonde

You can get dial type timers from Walmart for 4 bucks each. I've used both digital and dial types and I find the dial types to last longer. I have some that are going on 7 years old. Where the longest a digital has made it was about 3 years.

As for the 2 or 3 prong thing...the third prong is just an added safety device. Unless you plan on standing in water wile playing with exposed wires it really isn't needed. you can use pliers to remove the third prong on any fixture and it won't make a difference how well the device operates.

you can get an awesome timer at Target for 12.95.

3 prong, and easy to use. Ive gotten 4 of them so far.

Back
Top Bottom