Pretty funny YouTube video of chams

Funny video!

One of those Panthers, the one looking straight at the camera holding onto the vine with only it's back feet is dez's at chamalot. They took it from one of her videos of him being indecisive of shooting a super worm. I wonder if she knows about it..

Funny video!

One of those Panthers, the one looking straight at the camera holding onto the vine with only it's back feet is dez's at chamalot. They took it from one of her videos of him being indecisive of shooting a super worm. I wonder if she knows about it..

I'll PM her.

Funny video!

I have a couple of clips for sale on a stock footage website. Zefrank did purchase the rights to use the two clips (swizzle and the color change video) in his project.

I was familiar with zefranks videos before this one came out . So when he wanted to use mine for this one I thought it was pretty cool. And I am tickled that you guys reconized as mine
:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom