Preparing for my first chameleon, tips appreciated

Ya Friday was my sister's birthday, and then last night I spent installing a storm door, so I fell a bit behind. He's still as picky as ever. Superworms or nothing
Yup I understand !!. Mr. Septiseye is being a bit of a brat as well . He plays a little game :confused: . I will only eat worms for you Mom :mad: . Though he did eat his crickets the other day . I put them in his cup but in a different spot , HE ATE them !!. Idk maybe that other spot is only for worms . Sounds crazy but that just might be the worms spot . Frances maybe is teaching him new tricks lol .

Yup I understand !!. Mr. Septiseye is being a bit of a brat as well . He plays a little game :confused: . I will only eat worms for you Mom :mad: . Though he did eat his crickets the other day . I put them in his cup but in a different spot , HE ATE them !!. Idk maybe that other spot is only for worms . Sounds crazy but that just might be the worms spot . Frances maybe is teaching him new tricks lol .
Sounds like he's a bit controlling lol

I have just went through this entire thread holy!! I loved reading everything! V is incredible! I got sold a sick baby chameleon that lasted 3 days and passed away last night, so the company is sending me another one. If any of you want more details i have an explanation posted :) praying that my new one will be healthy

I have just went through this entire thread holy!! I loved reading everything! V is incredible! I got sold a sick baby chameleon that lasted 3 days and passed away last night, so the company is sending me another one. If any of you want more details i have an explanation posted :) praying that my new one will be healthy
Very best of luck with new baby . Make sure to post pics on your thread . We all love love baby pics .

V wouldn't allow photos on the scale, but still at 84g. I wish he'd eat more, and a variety, but he's starting another shed so at least he's still growing
IMAG4599.jpg

will do! it'll be here in a couple days
Good luck with the new baby!! It is very difficult starting out with a sickly one, and it feels terrible knowing how many are passing away as just babies due to illnesses :( whether it's improper care prior to bringing them home, or genetic, it's always an upsetting loss.
I hope the new baby arrives healthy and happy, and don't feed them super worms or they'll never eat anything else :confused:

Do you have a uva bulb uva helps them with their behaviour so it stimulates their diet and how much they eat it increases their natural behaviour so they will act you now the way their supposed to act

Do you have a uva bulb uva helps them with their behaviour so it stimulates their diet and how much they eat it increases their natural behaviour so they will act you now the way their supposed to act
He has a reptisun 5.0 uvb bulb and basking bulb. He's just picky. I haven't heard anything about uva bulbs for reptiles. Uvb affects most of their well-being, and temperature helps stimulate their appetite

He has a reptisun 5.0 uvb bulb and basking bulb. He's just picky. I haven't heard anything about uva bulbs for reptiles. Uvb affects most of their well-being, and temperature helps stimulate their appetite

Well I have a uvb for my veiled chameleon he used to be fussy (not as bad anymore)but uva bulbs increase it they have longer wave lengths and produce heat I use a 60 watt daylight blue bulb from zoo med and trust me irs worth it 100% now he's not as bad as he was

Well I have a uvb for my veiled chameleon he used to be fussy (not as bad anymore)but uva bulbs increase it they have longer wave lengths and produce heat I use a 60 watt daylight blue bulb from zoo med and trust me irs worth it 100% now he's not as bad as he was
I appreciate the input but I'd never use a colored bulb

Back
Top Bottom