Preparing for my first chameleon, tips appreciated

They do have the cutest little feet!! Oh yah his colors have come in nicely! His pj colors are amazing, I can't get a good side view right now but his pj patterns are awesome!

Maybe I will try to get some new pictures of him tomorrow by just opening the cage door and using my mega zoom lens on my real camera. That way he will still feel comfortable in his cage, and I will not need to get in close.

Yeah, my sister is a professional photographer, and V would make a great addition to her professional portfolio. Those professional zoom lenses would make it so much easier!

I'd love to see more shots of Peeps

IMAG4275.jpg

He is growing so well!! I just took Peepers to the vet today and got his weight. The first time at the vet (July 10th) he weighed 4 grams!!! He was so tiny!!! Well today (almost 2 months to the day) he weighed in at 56 grams!!

I know I promised pictures, but he had another idea... he saw me pick up my camera, then did his little body stretch and wiggle... then began to shed!! Now his colors are really bright! So when he gets over me taking him to the vet I can get some pictures!

He is growing so well!! I just took Peepers to the vet today and got his weight. The first time at the vet (July 10th) he weighed 4 grams!!! He was so tiny!!! Well today (almost 2 months to the day) he weighed in at 56 grams!!

I know I promised pictures, but he had another idea... he saw me pick up my camera, then did his little body stretch and wiggle... then began to shed!! Now his colors are really bright! So when he gets over me taking him to the vet I can get some pictures!
Hehe so bossy just like Frances !!.

You better

Back
Top Bottom