Pregnant Sambava Need Help

RXchameleonRK

Hello everyone and how is everybody? I have a pregnant sambava panther with fertile eggs but she is a couple days past when she should have delivered. She's a beautiful full blooded Sambava from Kammerflage Kreations for $350. She was purchased at the LA Reptile Show last year. So she's just a bought a year and a half old. If somebody is interested or would like to help me out by taking her off my hands, it would be greatly appreciated. I don't own an incubator at the moment and don't really have the time. She's a really pretty chameleon, if you'd like some pics. I live in Southern California. I'd be willing to do some negotiations on a price, or maybe a trade.

So you bred her and then realized that you didn't want to deal with the babies? Why? Who is the male?

I'll take her off your hands if you really get into a tight spot, but I will not pay you very much. PM me if need be, but you should try to keep posts like this in the classified section.

I am a breeder but I only have myself for help and I have almost 20 chams. I have 17 chams and 7 different species. I already have some Werner babies as it is. Also, I'm trying to stray away from egg-laying species. I also have a blue bar ambilobe male that I'd be willing to sell also.

I am a breeder but I only have myself for help and I have almost 20 chams. I have 17 chams and 7 different species. I already have some Werner babies as it is. Also, I'm trying to stray away from egg-laying species. I also have a blue bar ambilobe male that I'd be willing to sell also.

Send me all the werneri babies then you have room to keep her. :D

Carl

Not a good time to ship her. It would be better to let her lay her eggs let her recover then ship her. Are you worried about her being eggbound? You shouldn't need an incubator unless your house is really hot or cold.

Who is the male you bred her to and what is his lineage? And did you get him from Kammerflage as well? If not, where did you get him? Depending on the answer to these questions, my husband and I might be interested in her. We have a male and a female that we bought from Kammerflage and we are just becoming breeders and would like to get another female or 2 and possibly another male as well.

Back
Top Bottom