Pre-order your Komeleons babies and get FREE SHIPPING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottsko

Avid Member
We're doing it again!!! Preorder your Komeleons babies and receive FREE SHIPPING! We have babies from Mitis, Ollie and Noki available! This is a limited time offer so get your Komeleons babies now.

Males - $300 shipped
Females - $250 shipped

***This offer is only for PRE-ORDERING babies and DOES NOT include any holdbacks or other babies available NOW.***

As always, feel free to contact us w/ any questions. Thx.

Sang
[email protected]
571-357-3351

Mitis
full

Ollie
full

Noki
full

Last edited by a moderator:
Babies from all 3 sires are still available. They're growing fast and they'll be ready to ship before you know it. Get your Komeleons now!

Hi everyone,
we have a few males and females from each of the sires above ready for delivery. We are still offering free shipping!!! Thx.

Sang

Hi everyone,
we've had so many babies go to their new forever homes but we still babies available and ready to ship. Here's what we have. We are still going to offer free shipping at this time. As always, feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Thx!

- Mitis - males AND females
- Ollie males - females are SOLD OUT
- Noki - females - males are SOLD OUT

UPDATE: I have 1 male from Mitis available. He's going to be gorgeous. I can send pics if you're interested. Please, serious inquiries only. I'll have more babies ready to go in a couple of months. The free shipping promotion will end at the end of this week on Sunday. Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom