Powersun+Freeranges=yes!

okiroo

Avid Member
Yesterday I went bulb shopping for Clair and decided to try out a Power sun. The difference and brightness and heat is awesome:) I highly recommend for free-rangers (only if you allow enough room for them to do a good temp gradient)

Before
full

After(this is at night with no other lights on and the window closed!)
full

and here's little Clair:) for those of you who don't know her
full

full

full

full

Haha! I couldn't stop putting ones of her up :)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Question

Does she ever leave her forest and travel your house?
I take it u have a feeding cup as well.
Wicked setup looks like a green wall in your own house!

I love your corner jungle! It's really beautiful, and I'm sure Claire loves it, too--though I can see that she really didn't want to pose for pics!

She looks so healthy and vibrant. It's wonderful to see her!

Sandy

Clair is a beauty! Thanks for sharing the pics! ;) What kind of temperature variant do you get with that bulb? What wattage is it? Always love that free range ;):cool:.

Does she ever leave her forest and travel your house?
I take it u have a feeding cup as well.
Wicked setup looks like a green wall in your own house!
Yes when gravid she will travel. No feeding cup she hand feeds only :)

Hey!

havent seen you in a while!

Clair is looking great!

great set up, as always!

thanks! where are those babiessssss !!!!>:]!?

I love your corner jungle! It's really beautiful, and I'm sure Claire loves it, too--though I can see that she really didn't want to pose for pics!

She looks so healthy and vibrant. It's wonderful to see her!

Sandy

shes pre sweet just grumpy for the camra:) thankyou

your freerange looks really fantastic :D

Clair is a beauty! Thanks for sharing the pics! ;) What kind of temperature variant do you get with that bulb? What wattage is it? Always love that free range ;):cool:.

160watt and she gets abt any temp shes wants. she had moved back a bit and it goes higher then id like for a female veiled but I restrict her food. so far shes only laid once in her entire life. if this causes her to go gravid I will rethink the bulb.

Back
Top Bottom