Power outtage

Your chameleon will be fine :) As long as your power's not out for 24+ hours then he will just go to sleep and get up and about when the lights come back on. There were a lot of threads about this when that tornado hit NY a while back.

Nothing as long at he stays above 50-55F. he can stay at that temp for about 48 hours with no side affects. For a longer duration I would put in a pet carrier if he will not get out, and keep him around 75F. He can live in that without light for around a week, as long as you can keep him hydrated. If he will not drink then you can hydrate him with horn worms or silk worms (they are mostly bags of water).

Nothing as long at he stays above 50-55F. he can stay at that temp for about 48 hours with no side affects. For a longer duration I would put in a pet carrier if he will not get out, and keep him around 75F. He can live in that without light for around a week, as long as you can keep him hydrated.

Hi, How are you coming up with these time frames?

I am having the same problem today. We had to fire up the generators to keep the reef tanks moving. The chams are just chilling in the dark at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom