Pothos support beam...

CrazyChamLady13

Well I was putting my plants into the enclosure today... trying to decide where the plants need to go etc. Well it turns out that my support beam is supporting the weight of the pothos. So Idk if I should build a support beam when I build the base or use the 3tier plant stand. Or buy 2 new pothos thy aren't that heavy.

So new support beam with stand? Or 3tier plant stand? Or new pothos and use the heavy one for free range?

I just hung my pothos plants by using a sturdy rod that went across a corner of the cage. Then I hung my pothos magically by a 30lbs fishing line. This way you won;'t have to damage your mesh on the enclosure.

Or you can put a bar across the top so you can place the pothos plant in the middle.

Type of rod I used was a pretty sturdy bamboo. Plus they won't slide since they're flat /indent on some areas.

you could put the pot on the bottom and use your cross beams or whatever you want to call it and have the vines wrapped around them so they are basically stretched up and across your cage instead of hanging down and across your cage

you could put the pot on the bottom and use your cross beams or whatever you want to call it and have the vines wrapped around them so they are basically stretched up and across your cage instead of hanging down and across your cage

That's a good ideal thank you...

Also I was looking and found some wall planters at Lowes thinking about using :)

Back
Top Bottom