Pothos Sleeping Bag

chambabysitter1

It has been a while since I made a Chameleo Estevez specific post, so here is an update.

He has really taken a liking to his silverdusk inspired outdoor cage. The hot spots are hitting the perfect temps and the cool spots are staying nice and cool. The weather is super nice, so everyone looks for an excuse to go outside, and misting is a good one. I setup a dripper to run all day regardless, since mother nature is the perfect collection dish.

As soon as the sun starts to set, he gets ready for bed and finds a nice hiding spot. I'd hate to be anthropomorphic but he looks like he is wrapping up with a pothos blanket.
P1017044.jpg

P1017049.jpg

Luckily, around this time is when he is most mellow and easy to handle. It makes the task of taking him back to his indoor enclosure much easier than doing the other way around in the morning.

P1017048.jpg

Awww.......he's cute in his plant. He's really grown! How old is he now?

About 7 or 8 months. I haven't been keeping track of his weight or length lately, I probably should more often.

Anyways, thank you for the compliments. I am sure he appreciates them, I know I do.

Last edited:
Wow Chris,

He looks awesome, the blues are coming in more then ever!

Measure him mate. Fonzie is about the same age, lets see how close they are in size.:)

Have you considered leaving him outside during these warm summer days? Beautiful chameleon!

I wasn't clear... I mean 24/7. Days and nights... Although, it might get a little cool in Long Beach...

We're still a little bit too worried about some of the local wildlife to leave him outside all night. We've got rats, raccoons and possums roaming around the area and just feel it's better to bring him in to sleep at night. Just in case, ya know? Better safe than sorry. :D

Back
Top Bottom