Posting a video?

JoCarp

Established Member
I have a slow motion video I got of Merlin shooting a cricket and was trying to load it, but it's a .MOV file which is how my phone took/sent it to my email (I think). Can anyone tell me how to go about coverting it to a gif file or something? Sorry, I'm not very tech savvy but the videos are too cool to not share!
Thanks everyone!

Look for a free online MOV to GIF converter. There are a few out there. Alternately, you can post to YouTube or your oreferred photoalbum service and add the link.

Look for a free online MOV to GIF converter. There are a few out there. Alternately, you can post to YouTube or your oreferred photoalbum service and add the link.
Thanks, I'll look for a converter. I should probably try to get set up on youtube I guess, just never really got into the youtube or photoalbum stuff. Didn't have much to share online until Merlin haha. Plus computer wise I'm a senior citizen in a 28 yr olds body haha
Make it a great day everyone,

Thanks again Lathis, I have it uploaded to youtube now at:
the video isn't the best since it's off my iPhone but I think its still pretty cool.

I like how the new forum puts the video right in the post window! If I figured out YouTube, I am certain that anyone can... and you provided me right! Very nice shot - he's a gorgeous panther.

Back
Top Bottom