Post your geckos!

Syn

Avid Member
I love how many gecko keepers there are! Post what kind of geckos you keep or a few pictures. It's great to see the variations in each gecko.

Post your favorite picture or a list. :)

I have cresteds, gargoyles, tokays, a white lined, a U. sikorae, leopard geckos.....

Here's one of mine.. (Would take forever to post them all!)

259zxgx.jpg

Here are just a few of my 18 geckos. I basically only have leopards, cresties, and fat-tails. But I'm looking into adding a couple more exotic day geckos to my collection.

Umrao - my female crested gecko. Harlequin? She's very orange, but also has a spinal deformity she was born with.

Avellana - my first crestie ever.

Gabriel - One of my two amel Fat-tails.

Assorted leopard geckos lol. From left to right, Margarita (super hypo), Avila (tangerine Tremper albino), Aragon (tremper albino), Amina (sunglow), and Altair (sunglow). I'm currently crossing my two favorites, Avila and Altair, so we currently have eggs cooking :D

Reactions: Syn
Olimpia you have a lovely collection! Thanks for sharing! Awesome pictures, too. :)

What a fatty crested! :3 Spoiled!

Thanks!

The first one? lol yea she's chubby, but she also has a truncated spine due to some deformity/injury so she looks chubbier just from lack of length. But she's a doll :D

Either way she is adorable, I'm sure she has a great personality. Most geckos like that do!

I have a gecko that looks just like your Sophie! Once I get my camera back from my friend I will have to take pictures.

Oh! I found an old picture.. it doesn't show exactly how they look alike but she doesn't fire up too often enough for me to get a good picture. :(

jicldk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom