*Post Your Chameleons*

NEW UP TO DATE PICS

Picture083-3.jpg
Picture080-2.jpg
Picture077-2.jpg

Picture086-3.jpg

The quads are amazing! I think there should be a separate thread just for quad photos! I think Laurie has a female quad.

Laurie does have a quad, she was a rescue from Chameo and I hear she is doing great, Laurie will be getting a new baby quad sometime next week:)

This is my little guy Reptar, named after the dinosaur from the cartoon "Rugrats" He's really active and approx 8-9 months old. enjoy!!!

DSCF5074.jpg

DSCF5095.jpg

DSCF5077.jpg

heres some of my heavy weights.

Attachments

• chams 001.jpg
    chams 001.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 182
  • chams 013.jpg
    chams 013.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 148
  • chams 022.jpg
    chams 022.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 136
Wow - I ran thru the whole thing in one sitting! What a great way to spend 30 minutes! Great pics and great idea for a thread - need to do that once a month.

Josh those are some gorgeous Quads... I want

We have a few babies now, only one I believe is not spoken for but my wife wants to keep him. However we do have eggs that will be hatching in the next 2 months or so, 5 of the 24 are already spoken for (if they all hatch and make it). They are a fun species, just need to keep them humid, my wife likes them so much, she wants another pair for her bday instead of anything else.

I'll play

Chaca at 3 months old. Not long after I got him. I really need to get some new pics of him. Man has he grown.
037.jpg

A couple of new pics of my big guys.
Lumbwi
016.jpg

Feruzi
022.jpg

The flash does strange things to Lumbwi's color
024.jpg

Sadie is so pretty! :D I love her random purple scales - she's gonna be a real looker when she's all grown up! She's grown so much since her Superhero photo! Fonzie is gorgeous too and little El Dorado is so cute, even if he does look a bit grumpy in that shot (not his best side, obviously, lol)!!!:D

Back
Top Bottom