Post your Chameleon Company chams!

Pilotman800

Everyone that has chams from Chameleon Company, post them up! Big or small, male or female, adult or baby, show them all! Name the sire as well.

Ill start off. Here is Waldo, a male blue bar Ambilobe sired by Bonaroo.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
My two boys are from him:

Daedalus my Nosy Faly x Ambanja cross. I intended to purchase another Nosy be but got this guy by mistake and I couldn't be happier. He's my favorite boy, he's got the best personality.

img4140r.jpg

img4143c.jpg

And Cobalt, my Nosy be, from Greaseball.

img4161n.jpg

cobalt1yearold26.jpg

Daedalus and Cobalt look very similar! Both are stunning! I had no idea you got them from CC!

Thank you! Yep, I got them both from Jim. He's been a pleasure to do business with and I would happily buy from him again if I wanted more panthers. He's great with answering questions too!

Here is my little guy I got a few days ago. He is a ambilobe from Q. I would like to see adults from Q. Just to see how he might turn out.

Attachments

• C48I4848.jpg
    C48I4848.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_6621.jpg
    IMG_6621.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_6623.jpg
    IMG_6623.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 229
Ambilobe sired by Bonaroo (hatch day in 4 days on 10/12) His name is Ace.

p9290039t.jpg

Nosy Faly sired by Iceman (still shy but has become more outgoing... here he is sleeping) His name is Cash.

p8120001.jpg

Ambanja sired by Willy-Pete (got him last week and he is very outgoing and curious) No name yet.
pa010128.jpg

I really take some bad pictures, but here’s my three young female Nosey Be’s from Chameleon Company. First is from Tripod (5/26/11)), second is from KneeCap (6/05/11).

full

full

This female is sired by either Tripod (5/21/11) or Greaseball (5/24/11) I’m not sure. It started out looking exactly like the picture on kingsnake.com ad of the male sired by KneeCap right up until it’s last shed and then it turned this bright pinkish orange color. Maybe if my other female from Tripod turns this color it will mean it’s a sister? I don’t think I’ll ever know for sure, oh well. They are very healthy and ate right away when I got them. Hopefully I’ll get some better pictures as they grow and maybe they color up some more.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hoj
This female is from either female Tripod (5/21/11) or Greaseball (5/24/11) I’m not sure. It started out looking exactly like the picture on kingsnake.com ad of the male sired by KneeCap right up until it’s last shed and then it turned this bright pinkish orange color. Maybe if my other female from Tripod turns this color it will mean it’s a sister? I don’t think I’ll ever know for sure, oh well. They are very healthy and ate right away when I got them. Hopefully I’ll get some better pictures as they grow and maybe they color up some more.

Lovely girls! No, unfortunately you won't be able to tell if they're sisters. All females will turn similar shades of pink and peaches, it'll be sort of impossible to tell how they're related based on color. But she looks gorgeous! I wish I could capture my female's pink colors, but my super camera can't capture them, for some reason.

Yea I hear you on photographing them. The flash washes it out like in this picture, if I use the auto correct thing it changes it to be incorrect. These are in an outdoor cage with whatever sunlight is happening at the time, just a point and shoot camera. If I got the picture just right of the orange one you would swear it was fake though, it’s very bright.

My boy MJ

This is Michael Jordan#23, Mj for short. His sire is Honcho. He's the ChamCo's full orange body blue bar male. Honcho is obviously the dark orange one. pic courtesy of TheChamCo. Enjoy.

Attachments

• da bombbb.jpg
    da bombbb.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 178
  • MJMJMJjjj.jpg
    MJMJMJjjj.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 160
  • honcho.jpg
    honcho.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 181
  • DSCN2475.JPG
    DSCN2475.JPG
    189.6 KB · Views: 206
CC Chams

here are a couple the ambilobe is from Hypo the ambanja is from Hanible

Attachments

• IMAG0090.jpg
    IMAG0090.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 194
  • 3[1].jpg
    3[1].jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 237
Everyone that has chams from Chameleon Company, post them up! Big or small, male or female, adult or baby, show them all! Name the sire as well.

This is my buddy Spyro !!!!

He is from Bonaroo.. I REALLY like Jim. We talked a good 15 minutes about cham's and the such the past couple times I have called.. Wonder, wonderful guy...

Attachments

• spyro3_s.jpg
    spyro3_s.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 231
Spyro is beautiful! Based on his coloring and patterns, I think my little guy Waldo is going to look VERY similar to him.

How old is he?

Back
Top Bottom