Post-apocalypse skills

I make ammo. I work at the federal ammunition plant and also have all the tools to make ammo in my basement. I also have guns covered I used to work at a gun shop and I was in the army. I have a solar power kit the yeti from goal zero. I have spent a ton of time finding books and maps that would help and loading them on a tablet to save space. Camping and outdoor survival gear totally covered.
Now this might sound messed up but if I have to leave my house in the end I'll end up killing my animals other then the horse I'll be riding. Reason being I know I can't take all of them and care for them and in the north they would all die in transport. I do like the idea of running down to Florida but I'd need a huge trailer to get all of them down there.

I am a senior level instructor in Ninjutsu so I can help those who desire a refresher in sword and staff fighting. Since a number of my students are serious about zombies ( I honestly can't tell if they are just a passionate fandom or truly believe), I am doing research right now on how you kill(?)/destroy/incapacitate zombies. In honor of Halloween, I have decided that October's classes will be centered around sword defense/offense against zombies.
Firearms are more effective at a longer range, but during an apocalypse with unreliable supply of ammunition everyone should have a blade and a background in stick fighting. With all the wreckage there should be an ample supply of stick or stick-like things scattered around.
Hopefully, the zombie apocalypse waits until at least October when I will have done my research, am ready for it, and can be a contributing member to the rag tag remnants of the human race.

I am a senior level instructor in Ninjutsu so I can help those who desire a refresher in sword and staff fighting. Since a number of my students are serious about zombies ( I honestly can't tell if they are just a passionate fandom or truly believe), I am doing research right now on how you kill(?)/destroy/incapacitate zombies. In honor of Halloween, I have decided that October's classes will be centered around sword defense/offense against zombies.
Firearms are more effective at a longer range, but during an apocalypse with unreliable supply of ammunition everyone should have a blade and a background in stick fighting. With all the wreckage there should be an ample supply of stick or stick-like things scattered around.
Hopefully, the zombie apocalypse waits until at least October when I will have done my research, am ready for it, and can be a contributing member to the rag tag remnants of the human race.

There is a children's Ninjutsu class nearby, my girls are desperate to start training.

You should definitely read this book: http://www.amazon.com/The-Zombie-Survival-Guide-Protection/dp/1400049628/

I offer one of the best contributions of all - my husband. The man can do almost anything. I am not kidding, as a redneck, he have guns, knife. hunting fishing, living off the land all covered. He can also take any items available and make a shelter from them. He climbs like a monkey ( this is a big guy - go figure - in completely leveled headed in a crisis, can spear fish, has all kinds of portable ham radio stuff, if we want to contact the world. Has emergency medical training and last but not at all least, he has his non-redneck wife, who can make anything from fabric, is good wit chams and would bring mine alone. Hubby would find food for them. I can also do just a tiny bit of whining. We only come as a team.:D:D:D:D

You're both in Laurie! Now we need someone to purchase a few acres of land that's easy to defend, and a fleet of schoolbuses...

You're both in Laurie! Now we need someone to purchase a few acres of land that's easy to defend, and a fleet of schoolbuses...

Tons and tons of land in Montana, and lots of game if we get hungry - sorry about the non game eaters, go hungry I guess.:( School buses with out fuel are worthless.

I love brainsss!!!!

I am reeeeallllllly good at eating brains!!! NOMNOMNOMNOMNONMNOMNONNOMNOM

You probably wouldn't want me on your team come to think of it.

I have land in NM and AZ. Not much good for hunting really, but easily defendable yes.

We dont need school buses though, we need iso containers.

isocontainer.jpg

I can help with that as well. ;)

Excellent, the plan is coming together. Think this might be the right time to mention owning a fair stash of 'purely decorative' swords of varying types. No need to reload, see?!

Going back to what I said earlier, even without books, I'm good about medical stuff and I'm fairly knowledgeable about edible wild plants and growing things. We can't all live off of just meat!

I offer one of the best contributions of all - my husband. The man can do almost anything. I am not kidding, as a redneck, he have guns, knife. hunting fishing, living off the land all covered. He can also take any items available and make a shelter from them. He climbs like a monkey ( this is a big guy - go figure - in completely leveled headed in a crisis, can spear fish, has all kinds of portable ham radio stuff, if we want to contact the world. Has emergency medical training and last but not at all least, he has his non-redneck wife, who can make anything from fabric, is good wit chams and would bring mine alone. Hubby would find food for them. I can also do just a tiny bit of whining. We only come as a team.:D:D:D:D

:eek:He sounds like Jared, excepted more qualified with medical training and radios :D There you go we can be a team and we would never go hungry :p nor would our chams!! :p

Back
Top Bottom