Post-apocalypse skills

Trillian

What are yours? Just so we can start to prepare and pick teams... I'm mainly thinking zombie apocalypse, but I'm open to other apocalypses we can prepare for.

So in a world of limited infrastructure, safety and security I offer the following:
  • I'm a lactation consultant, so can save lives in a world with no infant formula
  • I can knit, not really sure how useful that would be initially when we're likely just to be scavenging, but you never know.
  • Basic medical skills and common sense that comes with being a parent

I'm a bit worried about our animals when the apocalypse happens, pretty sure I won't be able to keep them alive effectively, so I'd probably have to trek somewhere like Florida where they'd have the greatest chance of survival in the wild.

So what are you bringing to our little band of scrappy survivors?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345411905.822556.jpg hahaha

I can handle fire arms and im a good shot. i can fish useing a hook and stick and line (meaning i dont need a rod or bait!). im genarally good at being brave. when i hear noses outside i go investagate (or upstairs). i can walk for long periods of time. im a good leader so i'd rather be in charge. im organized like crazy and a good planner with time ect. also i swim climb ect.

i hate zombies! lol. :D

Guns, guns, and more guns.:) Having grown up in Montana i know my way around the forest and living off what nature provides.

Brilliant. You're all hired. Please tell me someone knows how to make alcohol happen or we are stopping at every pharmacy and liquor store between here and Florida.

Brilliant. You're all hired. Please tell me someone knows how to make alcohol happen or we are stopping at every pharmacy and liquor store between here and Florida.

We can use my moonshine distillery.. doesn't make a ton but can be made bigger. I make a mean apple pie moonshine (120 proof)

Guns! and knives! I'm a good shot and have access to machetes and other knives and guns ( boyfriend is a machete/rifle fanatic, and best friend has an artillary lol they're rednecks :rolleyes:) I'm organized and resourceful. imaginative too! I don't really have a sense of self preservation, so if I'm chasin zombies I'd be a good decoy, probably a funny one to :p Oh and I know most of the rules from zombieland :p

My plan would be to raid the library/book stores and the pharmacy first. Get books on practical things (medical books, safe plants, etc.) and as many different types of drugs as possible to use for as long as they last (antibiotics and what not.)

I figure books are going to be the most important since we tend to lack the knowledge/survival skills we would need to survive in a world without the luxuries we have today.

I have no skills to speak of if the Zombie apocalypse happens. I'm a moderate shot with a rifle, moderately handy with a knife, not a good fisherman, hunter, or forager.

I am good at organizing things and setting up structure and process as well as planning material and supply chain requirements. So if enough competent fighters, hunters, and gatherers get together you will need me to coordinate everything.

Everything takes time energy and resources and if it is allocated and planned correctly it will make the difference between going to bed full and drunk or sober and hungry.

We can use my moonshine distillery.. doesn't make a ton but can be made bigger. I make a mean apple pie moonshine (120 proof)

NO COMMENT, except,

HAAAAAAAAAAAA
Rednecks, illegal moonshine, AND zombies??? I know this section is off topic... but this is off topic ANYWHEREEEEEE lol:p

this topic begged for rednecks. they love shooting things, blowing things up, jacked up trucks, and a few like lizzards!

well.. for skills for the zombie apocalypse, i can cook, handle guns, have a few swords, and make chainmail (not sure if that'd protect from a potential bite...).. hmmm... think that's about it for me..

just hope we don't get any zombie chams running around O.O

and for the record, not a redneck ;)

well.. For skills for the zombie apocalypse, i can cook, handle guns, have a few swords, and make chainmail (not sure if that'd protect from a potential bite...).. Hmmm... Think that's about it for me..

Just hope we don't get any zombie chams running around o.o

and for the record, not a redneck ;)

:eek: Not zombie chameleons! Dear jesus

Back
Top Bottom