Possible mouth rott or bite need some advice...?

erik775

Established Member
I noticed that my chameleon champ has some thing yellow slightly sticking out of the side of his lip on the right side of it it looks like the inside of his mouth"it looks really small i was kinda burly able to notice it when hes moving around buring the day..."it doesent look like he has any puss or anything coming out of it..
or like a little piece of his gum or something is hanging out idk if it could be mouth rott or a feeder bit him he is eating and drinking normal and it seems to not bother him...I wil try to post pics of it the bets I can and asap...thanks..oh yeah and is there anything i can put on it to make it better???

Attachments

• P1050555.jpg
    P1050555.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 122
  • P1050556.jpg
    P1050556.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 141
  • P1050558.jpg
    P1050558.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 182
  • P1050559.jpg
    P1050559.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 172
Looks like something might be lodged in the lipline, cant see much with the mouth closed but the lips should meet neatly so im guessing a slight swelling inside.
Either yourself or a helper needs to open the mouth gently and take a look if possible.
An insect bite or minor wound might do ok if you apply neosporin or betadine from the pharmacy
HOWEVER, if it dosent heal up within a week or so and looks worse, then dont waste time, see a vet for treatment.

Looks like something might be lodged in the lipline, cant see much with the mouth closed but the lips should meet neatly so im guessing a slight swelling inside.
Either yourself or a helper needs to open the mouth gently and take a look if possible.
An insect bite or minor wound might do ok if you apply neosporin or betadine from the pharmacy
HOWEVER, if it dosent heal up within a week or so and looks worse, then dont waste time, see a vet for treatment.

yeah it does look like theres some thing lodged inside it..but i checked and it dosent look like there is any thing lodged in there...:confused::confused:...i will try to get him to open his mouth and take a pic so u can get a better look...i looked in his mouth and theres nothing brown or swollen looking in there...

Back
Top Bottom