Position?

I've never seen her take a position like this. Is it normal?
20191105_064941_HDR.jpg

Coda has fully stood up on her back legs before, drakes me out until I found out she was shooting her tongue at a drop of water.

Oh yeah. I mostly have everything near the bottom. Ill change it today
Apart from plants which were bought, I collect all my branches and vines. Not only is it cheaper, it looks more natural and you can create a mini forest for them. (Those bendy branches are a bit c@@p and bits can come off them). Of course it takes a bit of time for the plants to fill out but once you get the basic structure sorted, you can give your little guy a place they feel secure. Plus it looks great!

Both my chams are in these pics that I just took now, but it's almost impossible to find them.

20191106_095045.jpg
20191106_095115.jpg

Of course I can't find a pic of it, but I love it when my guys do their "rope walker" bit and hang all 4 legs while balancing on a vine. Whenever I catch one of them chilling out like that, which they seem to enjoy for hours at a time, they always give me a look that I anthropomorphize into "What YOU lookin' at servant? Why don't you do something useful for a change and go get me a damn snack!".

Something like this x all 4. LOL

Of course I can't find a pic of it, but I love it when my guys do their "rope walker" bit and hang all 4 legs while balancing on a vine. Whenever I catch one of them chilling out like that, which they seem to enjoy for hours at a time, they always give me a look that I anthropomorphize into "What YOU lookin' at servant? Why don't you do something useful for a change and go get me a damn snack!".

Something like this x all 4. LOLView attachment 250604
HAHAHA! I laughed out loud seeing this :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom