Poop?

Tera_R

Established Member
So again here we are with my stubborn chameleon. It is coming up on three weeks and fig has not pooped I’ve looked and looked but I can’t find any either he eats and drinks i checked all temps heat bulb was going out and so I changed it plus increased room temp as well as doubled his spraying times I just got in my bug shipment so I’m going to try and few horn worms and I also read 1 drop of olive oil may do it but I’m thinking abt taking him to the vet and just wanted to ask if I should do that immediately or try other things first…

When I first brought home my panther I was told he wasn’t a big drinker. Day 1 he took a massive poop. He doesn’t poop every other day. Instead it’s more like once a week. One time he went 3 weeks without pooping and I gave him a big hornworm. Appetite and activity was all normal. Pooped the next day. Try the hornworms for hydration.

When I first brought home my panther I was told he wasn’t a big drinker. Day 1 he took a massive poop. He doesn’t poop every other day. Instead it’s more like once a week. One time he went 3 weeks without pooping and I gave him a big hornworm. Appetite and activity was all normal. Pooped the next day. Try the hornworms for hydration.
I will thank you

My panther poops around once a week now, but there’s been times where he hasn’t gone for two weeks even. He drinks fine and eats fine and is always active so I just guess he was a little backed up…

Depending on feeding amounts and frequency along with hydration as mature adults its not abnormal for them to pass a fecal every week or so. 3 weeks is a bit long. I am betting it is somewhere in the plants.

I was nervous so I decided to take him anyway since he was due for a check up as well and the vet opened the box and low and behold he pooped. He got a parasite screening so vet visit wasn’t worthless but omg he’s so annoying lol. Vet told me if he does it again just take him on a drive

Vet told me if he does it again just take him on a drive

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

I was nervous so I decided to take him anyway since he was due for a check up as well and the vet opened the box and lo and behold he pooped. He got a parasite screening so vet visit wasn’t worthless but omg he’s so annoying lol. Vet told me if he does it again just take him on a drive
LOLLLL

Back
Top Bottom