POOP

Ummm not really, they can range in size. The main thing you want to watch for is weight loss. You might have a naturally small guy, but as long as he doesn't consistently lose weight you're good.

Weighing them is just a yard stick to measure their development. It is hard to judge them against others. Hatch dates are misleading usually be cause a clutch can hatch out over a month or more and once the babies get mixed together who really hatched when is lost.
If you track their weight and they stop eating but don't lose weight then it is just a typical hunger strike. If they lose weight then you know you have a problem. It can be reassuring to know.

Well unfortunately, he’s gotten worse. Eyes closed, not moving. He’ll take water when I give him it.
I’m convinced he was sick when I receive him, as I had previous issues with him. Then he seemed to get better and make progress! But now, does not look like he’ll make it!

Well unfortunately, he’s gotten worse. Eyes closed, not moving. He’ll take water when I give him it.
I’m convinced he was sick when I receive him, as I had previous issues with him. Then he seemed to get better and make progress! But now, does not look like he’ll make it!

I have no helpful info, as I'm a beginner, but I'm sorry to hear it's taking this turn.

Back
Top Bottom