Poop?

kdc5019

Lets talk about Poop! lol

So recently my Panther decided to go on a little hunger strike. (He was spoiled by silkworms and now wouldnt touch his crickets and dubia for about a week)(He is eating fine now however).

But for that week when he went on strike, i did not find any poop in his cage. Typical for him was about everyother day.
So for those who are experience keepers. What is the longest you can remember that your chameleon did not poop?

They cant poop if they aren't eating.

just fyi.

as chams get older, they don't always need to poop daily.

Floyd has gone nearly 2 weeks without pooping. I was worried but there actually wasnt anything wrong. Just didnt want the crickets so he didnt eat as much so he didnt need to go.

My panther poops once a week, on Saturday, usually around mid-morning...:rolleyes: Occasionally he throws a Thursday in there but more often than not it's once a week.

This is my most nightmare subject, currently Tilly my female veiled is receiving treatment for lack of poop amongst a few other things. So far it's been over 3 weeks and doesn't look like she's going anytime soon. Normally it was about every 2nd / 3rd day but then as she got older and her bowels has issues it was about 1 a week and twice if we were lucky. Now nothing...

Back
Top Bottom