Poop picture.... Advice please!

blue_cham

Established Member
Hi all. I know what Cham poop should look like, which isn't this. But is it something I should be worried about? I wasn't home yesterday (and it was their no-feed day). Found this poop this morning when I got home, it's already dry.

Attachments

• IMG_20181230_092555062.jpg
    IMG_20181230_092555062.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 103
Most common cause is temperature and composition of the feeders given to him. If the feeder has a lot on indigestible parts they will present this way. How close is that poop to his basking spot?

Most common cause is temperature and composition of the feeders given to him. If the feeder has a lot on indigestible parts they will present this way. How close is that poop to his basking spot?

It's within 8 inches below his basking branch. His basking spot is 82 since the apartment is cooler overall this time of year. I didn't replace with a stronger bulb because he never cares to bask directly beneath it, he likes to be on the basking branch but just to the side of the hottest spot. Maybe I should raise the temp anyways?

He just came off a food strike, which he has a LOT, he's super picky. The last thing he ate before this was super worms

Back
Top Bottom