Poop picture.... Advice please!

blue_cham

Established Member
Hi all. I know what Cham poop should look like, which isn't this. But is it something I should be worried about? I wasn't home yesterday (and it was their no-feed day). Found this poop this morning when I got home, it's already dry.

Attachments

Brodybreaux25

Chameleon Enthusiast
Most common cause is temperature and composition of the feeders given to him. If the feeder has a lot on indigestible parts they will present this way. How close is that poop to his basking spot?

blue_cham

Established Member
Most common cause is temperature and composition of the feeders given to him. If the feeder has a lot on indigestible parts they will present this way. How close is that poop to his basking spot?
It's within 8 inches below his basking branch. His basking spot is 82 since the apartment is cooler overall this time of year. I didn't replace with a stronger bulb because he never cares to bask directly beneath it, he likes to be on the basking branch but just to the side of the hottest spot. Maybe I should raise the temp anyways?

He just came off a food strike, which he has a LOT, he's super picky. The last thing he ate before this was super worms

Top Bottom