Poop of my veiled

Peeps101

Established Member
So I just now noticed my veiled chams most recent poop (by his food bowl) and this is what it looks like... that is the food bowl and a small dead leaf from one plant. He has never been tested for parasites and all his other poops have been normal, dark brown with white urate, but is this normal? :eek:
F3DFB095-64BA-47FF-ABBC-C966BC5ACD61.jpeg

I’m not a vet, scientist, or expert. That being said, it doesn’t look outside the range of normal to me. Chams sometimes eat something that makes their poop look unusual, sometimes there’s more iron in their drinking water, sometimes a plant leaf will give them some diarrhea. Is your Cham eating and drinking normally; has its behaviour changed? If not, it’s probably nothing to worry about. If you can’t help but worry, bag the poop, put it I. The fridge, and take it to the vet.

The question is what type of the feeders you been feeding ur veiled with?
It will be always a good thing to do the fecal test like the above poster suggested.

I’m not a vet, scientist, or expert. That being said, it doesn’t look outside the range of normal to me. Chams sometimes eat something that makes their poop look unusual, sometimes there’s more iron in their drinking water, sometimes a plant leaf will give them some diarrhea. Is your Cham eating and drinking normally; has its behaviour changed? If not, it’s probably nothing to worry about. If you can’t help but worry, bag the poop, put it I. The fridge, and take it to the vet.
No he has been acting pretty normal.
The question is what type of the feeders you been feeding ur veiled with?
It will be always a good thing to do the fecal test like the above poster suggested.
I took him to the vet after this, (see on my other thread 'first vet visit', the vet said he is very healthy:) But thanks for the replies, nice to know the fecal is normal

No he has been acting pretty normal.

I took him to the vet after this, (see on my other thread 'first vet visit', the vet said he is very healthy:) But thanks for the replies, nice to know the fecal is normal
Thats a great news from the vet n thank you for replying back to settle my curiosity :).

Back
Top Bottom