Pomona Super Show

LOL pretty much :D It was nice to meet you, as well as MANY of the forum members there!! I had a great time and got what I came for ;) And he is very happy that his branches are no longer shaking as they were for the 5 hr drive back :eek:

Okay I met you twice, right? You were hanging with Brad, and Anne the second time?

Yes, in the mustard "Moody Lizard" shirt...I probably had on a Orange shirt the first time;)

I remembered! Lol. The alcohol might be helping me right now though. Haha. I hope you had a great time. Man that's a long drive for you. I wasn't sure, but did you go to the auction to?

Haha cool. How much did you get it for? I left early. My head started to hurt after one beer. :/

I wanted to get a white tree frog, but I couldn't find one by the time I started searching today.

Haha cool. How much did you get it for? I left early. My head started to hurt after one beer. :/

I wanted to get a white tree frog, but I couldn't find one by the time I started searching today.

Probably too much...two bills:rolleyes: And I have NO idea what I am going to put in it... Cresties? Chewies? Uroplatus? 18x24x36 is a lot of room;) Not sure if Uroplatus do well in a glass enclosure most I think use a screen cage..hmm

Back
Top Bottom