Podcasts?

It's taken my boyfriend a lot of convincing but I've finally decided to check out some podcasts and I don't totally hate them. Haha. I just thought I'd ask and see if there are any good cham podcast out there that any of you guys enjoy?? Also what platform do you find them on? I have Stitcher right now on my android and I found a couple but they seem a bit outdated. I'm open to other platforms though. Let me know if there are any you guys love. Thank you!:D

Here's their website, where you can listen to them. They're also on Stitcher and most of the major podcast apps!
https://www.chameleonbreeder.com/
Yep! Bill's podcast is the way to go. It's an absolutely fantastic program and one of the key reasons I started keeping lateralis

That's actually what I was already listening to!! I love it so far. Thank you guys! (y) Let me know if you have favorite episode that I should listen to first or if there's one that sticks out in your brain. I clicked on the feeding one first and i'm so sucked in and so intrigued! This is great stuff! My Armand looks pretty interested too.... ok maybe not, but still. hahaha:p

@Jordanworks479 when you first considered getting a Cham, did you ever think you would find yourself on the internet screaming “my favorite episode is gutloading” to a group of strangers and none of them thinking it weird!?

... the places we find ourselves on this journey!...

So so so so true!!! I think i'm in the right place though. Never been very mature. Every single time I see the poop thread I giggle. I have to remind myself daily that i'm almost 24 and some things shouldn't be funny anymore... at least in public.:p

Back
Top Bottom