Podcast: Strengthening the Reptile Community

DeremensisBlue

Chameleon Enthusiast
Site Sponsor
Ep 136 Profile Image.jpg

This week I am joined by Allen Repashy of the Repashy Supplement line. While I do have an episode of us talking supplementation, this week we are talking about our place in the reptile community. The internet has allowed us to intensely study our chosen arts while interacting with a global reach. The value of this cannot be overstated! But we also must acknowledge that we are art of a larger reptile community. That larger community is under attack by people who do not understand reptile keeping and we keep our heads down to our detriment. It is critical that we stuck our heads up and take our place in the larger reptile community. One look at the USARK homepage is a sobering experience when you see how much legislature is in progress against us. And this is a constant barrage.

Allen and I talk about the larger reptile community and, in particular, how getting together at a conference and making in-person relationships can form those strong bonds. We talk specifically about the Herpeton Herpetocultural Conference in San diego, CA at the end of April. Last year's conference was a great experience and this year's conference is building up to be better! This podcast was recorded before the coronavirus became the disruptive force it is now. At the release of this episode the conference is still scheduled. I released the episode with the original excitement and enthusiasm. If there is a change in schedule then I will share that news here, on my podcast, and across the social media outlets. But, please enjoy the episode and the core message which is vital to our being able to continue to keep chameleons.

You can listen to episode 136 of the Chameleon Academy Podcast on any of the major podcast apps, the dedicated iPhone app (still under the Chameleon Breeder name), or online at the following link.

https://chameleonacademy.com/ep-136-strengthening-the-reptile-community/

You can also listen right here!

Back
Top Bottom