Breeding Parson's Chameleons Podcast Episode

DeremensisBlue

Chameleon Enthusiast
Site Sponsor
Breeding Parson's Chameleons has long been the goal of many chameleon hobbyists. And it is here on the Chameleon Forums that break throughs were reported. Last week Craig Durbin (@Action Jackson) came on a talked about husbandry. This week we talk about breeding, gestation, incubation, and raising hatchlings.
Also included is a special introduction from Dr. @Chris Anderson discussing what we know about the different varieties of Parson's Chameleons.

There are a number of ways to listen to this Episode 122 of the Chameleon Breeder Podcast
1) just search for the Chameleon Breeder Podcast in your podcast app
2) If you have an iPhone you can download the free Chameleon Breeder app and have all the episodes ever released
3) Go tot he show notes page at https://www.chameleonbreeder.com/podcast/ep-122-breeding-parsons-chameleons-with-craig-durbin/

or else just listen right here on the Chameleon Forums!

Breeding Parson's Chameleons has long been the goal of many chameleon hobbyists. And it is here on the Chameleon Forums that break throughs were reported. Last week Craig Durbin (@Action Jackson) came on a talked about husbandry. This week we talk about breeding, gestation, incubation, and raising hatchlings.
Also included is a special introduction from Dr. @Chris Anderson discussing what we know about the different varieties of Parson's Chameleons.

There are a number of ways to listen to this Episode 122 of the Chameleon Breeder Podcast
1) just search for the Chameleon Breeder Podcast in your podcast app
2) If you have an iPhone you can download the free Chameleon Breeder app and have all the episodes ever released
3) Go tot he show notes page at https://www.chameleonbreeder.com/podcast/ep-122-breeding-parsons-chameleons-with-craig-durbin/

or else just listen right here on the Chameleon Forums!

View attachment 245176

This was an incredible podcast as always. Parsons was the first chameleon species I wanted to own, but then I realized that I was no where near prepared. Now im prepared and have no where near the room! Wife loves them, so its only a matter of time ;)

Back
Top Bottom