Please tell me this is not real?

youtube is chalk full of simliar pet owners.

I like to consider it the slums of the internet....I mean....some of those comments don't seem to be even possibly written by a coherent human.

The only big problem is the uvb bulb. It could be higher up as well, but some females don't mind it as much as males do. When given a 12'x8' outdoor cage, my females were rarely above 2' off the ground. I suspect she'd be a nicer green color if he raised it up and put more plants in it.

The water bowl is perfectly fine as long as it's used with a dripper. SOMETHING has to catch the water dripping off the plants. He's got some plants dangling above it, I suspect thats' what it's for.

you guys are off topic!!! question was tell me if its real... ANSWER yes its real!!! The guy made a video to prove that its real!!!

"as you can she she has a big ........ head thing" what an idiot. "let me kow what you think she is one of my reptile collection" i feel bad for all the reptiles in his care, as you can see her front leg is in the beginning stages of mbd.

So much for the supportive forum that only wants to educate! This 'idiot' cant defend himself or learn anything here if he dosent know the place exist.

The enclosure he has her in is so tiny. She hardly has anywhere to go in it. I can't believe he'd just put it on the floor like that. She must feel boxed in and he also runs the risk of accidentally kicking the cage when walking since most people aren't always looking down when they walk.

Back
Top Bottom